Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Project Waistline Recipe!

I have the greatest recipe for those in Project Waistline! Here it is:

2 cups of Crisco
4 cups of butter
3 tbsp of oil
5 king size Snickers

Ok I'm kidding but really here is a really good veggie dish that is so simple to make. A lady at work told me how to make it and I loved it...so did Mindy!
  • Saute' some zucchini and a few onions together until cooked at the desired texture. Then just add some corn and salt and pepper. You can even add chicken,turkey or meat to it and serve over brown rice. It's so yummy and easy!

8 comments:

Mel said...

You are so evil, Tari. That veggie recipe looks good. I wish Chris liked zuchinni because I would eat it all the time! Mmmm, snickers....

Mindy said...

Wow Tar that recipie reminds me of some fudge we made at Rick's college. Remember how we put 3 times the amount of butter in that was called for (on accident of coarse) and then we couldn't get the fudge to solidify even when we stuck it in the snow on our porch. Ha ha!

Mandy said...

I didn't realize when I wrote my fudge comment that Mindy was still logged onto my computer.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I was wondering when Mindy was up making fudge at Ricks. I don't think I like Zuchinni...

Flinders Family said...

funny, Tari! Always making me laugh! Hey, my mom sent me the Bill of Sale that I guess you need to take and fill out some stuff for I'm not sure what, but I guess I need to get it to you sometime. Did you get the window tinted okay? Let me know if it was more money. Everything else okay with the car? Be sure and let me know!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

You're so funny Tari. I love reading your blog. Even though I'm not doing project waistline I thought I'd share my favorite low cal meal.

Angel Hair Pasta, butter, fresh tomatoes, and garlic salt and pepper. So simple and delicious.

Mindy said...

vote in my poll

Wonders said...

Okay so I tried your recipe and I think you are crazy. Do you have any idea the MESS that 2 cups of crisco, 4 cups of butter and 3 cups of oil even makes? I'm sorry Tari but adding the snickers did NOT help that situation. Thanks anyway, but it was a BUST.