Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged! Hurrah!

I'd like to thank my sister Tami for tagging me...now I don't have to think of another blog subject for a few more days.

10 YEARS AGO: I was a sophmore in high school. I remember my friends and I went to see Titanic twice in the theater...why did we do that?

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST: see what's on the Lifetime Movie network, get a drink of water, take some advil, try to fall asleep. It's Sunday afternoon...I really try to do absolutely nothing. I usually do a pretty good job.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY: Tillamook sharp cheese(sometimes with crackers), cereal, any type of candy, Dr.Pepper, fruit snacks

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED: Tucson, AZ; Danville, CA; Rexburg, ID; Fairfield, IA; SLC, UT

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE:
First I would quit my job....then I would buy a house with lots of land, give some to my family, donate to charity, and travel monthly.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD: Municipal Services at SJC; Building Dept at SJC; Accounting clerk at SLCC(that was horrible); Instructor at the Mauzy school; Drs. Cuenin & Whisler( I worked there in high school...I had a crush on one of the doctors)

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
I was voted Friendliest in the 8th Grade, when I was 6 years old my dog bite my nose and I had to have over 250 stitches, my siblings called me Frankenstein because of the way I looked from the dog incident, I once accidently used shampoo/conditioner for 1 week that was designed for African American women, my oldest nephew is only nine years younger than me.

NOW I TAG: Mandy Thomas, Carolyn Wixom, Melanie Broadbent(sorry...I think you were tagged not too long ago), Emily Carter, Willow Bowen

12 comments:

TamiRichins said...

Very good, you were fast. I knew you would do it. Very funny and cute. I never remember calling you frankenstein, then again I really can't remember hardly anything from our childhood. If I did sorry, that is not very nice.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I love these fun details about you, Tari! I've never been tagged before so it will be fun to think of some good things to share and we need a new post. Thanks!

murdockspencer said...

Tawi!!!! We miss you and we have so much to catch up on! We have to call you! (or you can call us)

S said...

I love Lifetime Movie Network! My ideal evening is to get candy, a milkshake, and turn on LMN. The ONLY complaint I have is that the commercials take up half of the movie time.

Emily said...

Wasn't that just a few months ago that you were using the textured hair shampoo? That was hilarious.

Mindy said...

Your blog looks so pretty! Good job.

~AliSa~ said...

LOL! I love that you used shampoo and conditioner for African Amricans..hahaha I bet your hair was so oily. I saw your blog through Carolyn's and added you as one of my friends on mine!

Kate and Robbie said...

This is Kate (Willardson)Stoker. I swear I'm not a stalker, but Julie Watkins told me she found your blog somehow and sent it to me. How the hell are you? Are you still in Utah? When Rob left, I went back to CA to work, then moved back to SLC for Rob to finish up and apply for Med school. Now we are here, and I am Pregnant (after getting ready to adopt)! We are so happy...But I'm bored crazy cause of bed rest. What are you up to? Where are you? Sad we lost touch...unless you meant to...he he.

The Ahumadas said...

Hi, it's Lauren Van Vliet/Ahumada. Ok, I am not a stalker either, but I happened to see your blog on Kates. How are you?!!! Are you ever in town, we are living in San Ramon, I would love to see you sometime. Funny blog, and I sincerely hope you had a crush on Dr. Cuenin, because if it was Dr. Whisler, I would be a little weirded out!

Julia said...

Miss Tari--What about Sweet Favors!

Flinders Family said...

I'm pretty sure 10 years ago we were about to go on our little road trip to So Cal. Was that really 10 years ago??? We are old! How's the car treating you? Let's get together again soon, kay!

PRC said...

https://bit.ly/ZippoZipTokped