Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not till we sing Kumbaya!

Back from a great weekend in the mountains! This was my first time going to the Uinta Mountains...I was so impressed. It was so great to get away from busy schedules and cell phones and just enjoy a little piece and quiet. We had a great time hanging out, canoeing, napping, campfires, eating and the best of all...playing dominoes!
Mindy in wide open spacesWe found some cheap hats at Walmart in preparation for our trip.
Doesn't Mindy look cute in her hat?
It's so beautiful up there

Day 2 without a shower...it's part of the whole experience


Look at the lily pads!

11 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I am SO jealous! Ok guys, we're coming this weekend and you're going camping again. WHO'S EXCITED!??!!! :):):) jk

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

By the way, we love the hats. Aaron says he's going to go to Wal-Mart now and get himself one haha...

Mindy said...

i love the quote in your title!

Mandy said...

Thanks for putting the very flattering picture of me on the canoe in your blog, I owe you one!

Wonders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

So much fun- of course you know I wish I was there. Camping is the funnest with a bunch of friends. I am proud of you guys for roughing it (including the trip down the mountain for breakfast at a restaurant). Ha ha I would've done the same thing and enjoyed every minute of that part!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I'm so impressed that you guys camped for so long. That's a lot of work, but it's fun once you're up there, right?

Sleepover Thursdays aren't a thing of the past, don't worry. As Sarah McLachlan put it, I will remember you. Will you remember me?

Wonders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy said...

delete much?