Friday, August 3, 2007

Reunion in Califor-ni-a!

I realize it's been a while since I've blogged and I apologize. I promise to take blogging more serious.
Last week I went home to Danville for a Brandi Family Reunion. We all meant at my parent's house for a couple of days of fun. We had a great time! I forgot how beautiful the Danville is..has it always been that "bootiful"? It was a busy couple of days filled with extended family get-togethers, TONS of swimming, San Francisco trips, and all the places to eat in Danville.
We were finally able to take a family picture. They turned out pretty good considering the amount of young children that were there. You can take a look at them at http://www.kellinicolephoto.com/. Go to Client Images and then to The Brandi Family. I thought they turned out so cute! Here's some pics my trip.


My nieces Ellie and Aubree, and my myself on the plane to Oakland

This was Bethany's first plane ride!


I remember how much we loved sliding down stairs growing up. It was fun to see some of the kids do it. I really love sliding down stairs!!!


Davis went down the stairs everytime someone else did. He wouldn't let anyone go down without him. He was laughing so hard...he's so adorable! This was about 24 hours before he got a 103 degree fever. Poor guy!



Davis, Courtney, Kyle, and Lauren watching a movie with their popcorn cups. How cute are they?



Take a look at those cheeks! Gabby has some pretty impressive cheeks for only being 3 months old.

Chase loved to wrestle on the mattress!








Courtney and Kyle are buddies. They're so cute!





Sleeping Beauty and Snow White

I met one of my high school friends for dinner. We were there for 3 hours! It was so fun to see you Michelle!


This is Jackson...he's the happiest baby I've ever seen...usually! He's a little serious here but still adorable.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Great job tar!! I'm so jealous that you got to go home to Danville.

AnnEE said...

I'm glad you finally wrote something on your blog! I missed you! Seeing your pool brought back memories of when I was little and nearly burned out my eyes from an entire day swimming. Good ole days!

Mel said...

Tar- We need to have a reunion in CA next. I am so ready to go home to D-town.

Tari said...

Mel that would be so fun...its been too long since we've all been in D-ville together

Anonymous said...

Tari I love your blog. Your nieces and nephews are really cute. One of them looks a lot like Rob did when he was little. Maybe it's just that picture, but still.

Mindy said...

marisa, i think you're just so in love with rob that see him everywhere. like in that episode of full house where they go to disneyland and d.j. see's steve everywhere, as indiana jones and prince charming, and aladdin. that was such a great episode. and michelle got to be princess for a day because she rubbed the lamp and stephanie was mad because it should have been her turn. and jessie misses his anniversary lunch with becky because he's in that tank underwater with joey doing a radio show and he gets scared because he see's a shark and then he has to sing to becky in the hotel lobby so she won't be mad at him anymore. and danny keeps trying to propose to vicky and then finally does at that fireworks show. and then the whole family gets to be in that parade.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Wow-how do you keep track of all those neices and nephews? They are all so cute. I can't believe you came to CA without telling me...just kidding. I understand. Did you hear about our crazy weekend?