Sunday, June 3, 2007

Camping at Skullcrack

Over the memorial weekend, I finally was able to go camping. We went up by a cute little town called Huntsville. It's through the Odgen Canyon and back in the mountains. I really was beautiful. We finally were able to find a spot to camp at in a campsite called Skullcrack. Weird name I know. It was so nice to get away and do some hiking, fishing(which I had never done before) and a little sunbathing. I kept thinking of Girls' Camp and the fun times we had there. I still can't believe we wouldn't shower for a whole week....that's so gross! Anyways, if you're ever up north looking for a place to camp, check out Skullcrack!!


Here's a picture of me and my friend Magen.



We had a great camp site. This was our view.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hi. What do you do when Mindy's gone? I was just wondering. Don't worry, I feel lonely without her too. Goodbye.

Mel said...

Yay for tari's blog. Maybe you didn't shower for a whole week at Girl's Camp. Mandy and I would shower every day. :) Love you tons. I want to go camping too.

Emily said...

Tari when do you get back and when are you going to blog about NY?

Kam said...

Hey girlie! Good to see ya on the blosphere. Let me know when you are ever back in Dandyville.