Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Whole New World

On May 7th, 2007 my life changed. I had Lasik Surgery done on my eyes. It was one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. This is me after the procedure in the hallway of the office. I was so excited that I could SEE! Even though it was blurry and they were intensely burning, I could see almost perfectly without contacts or glasses moments after the surgery. At one point of the surgery everything went completely black....the creepy part was that I knew my eyes was clamped open.
And weeks later I'm loving my 20/15 vision. It was worth every penny!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Tari Brandi! Yay I am so glad you have a blog. I miss you tons.

Tari said...

Hey Mel! I miss you! I'm a blogger now! Hope baby Anja is doing well! Tell Chris and Leah hi! Love you!

Emily said...

Remember when your eyes were dialated and you couldn't see in the light and I was embarrassed because Russ was there? That still makes me laugh, really hard.